Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lofthouse's Fisherman's Friend Sugar Free mandarin & Ginger Lozenges

I have been suffering from a sore throat for a few days. And, it's getting worst. This morning, while I was at the grocery store nearby my house looking cookies, I saw the LoftHouse's Frisherman's Friend products displayed at the shelf with a variety of flavors. I chose the one with Sugar Free mandarin & Ginger Lozenges:

This was what I saw at the back of the package:

Its function: 
"Sugar Free Mandarin and Ginger Lozenges refreshes breath, helps soothe the throat and provides symtomatic relief of cough and nasal congestion due to colds"

The active ingredient for it: Menthol. Let's examine the role of Menthol in the food. Menthol, which has its uses mostly related to its stimulation of skin's cold receptors, produces a cooling effect while inhaled or applied to the skin (sensation). Because of it, it has been used in products meant to relieve skin irritation, sore throat, or nasal congestion. It might be used to treat sunburn, fever, or muscle aches. It may be prescribed for nausea, diarrhea, indigestion, headache, cold, or sore throat. Common products containing menthol are toothpaste, cough drops, lip balm, mouthwash, gum, and cigarettes.

Reminder:
It also contains Sorbitol. The label added that excessive consumption may induce a laxative effect! I have 6 lozenges/tablets of it yesterday. And, it cost me a paintball game as I lost my concentration due to stomach pain... 





1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHEA, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete